Smith Douglas Homes has earned the rank of one of the top ten of the fastest growing new home builders in the country! Located in Georgia, we continue to expand with 25-30 fast growing communities located throughout north metro Atlanta. We are seeking a sales hostess to assist us in Forsyth, Cherokee, Bartow, Hall, Gwinnett, Clayton, Coweta, Henry and Paulding Counties to help us keep up with our growth. If this sounds like you, read on!
This position is responsible for filling in for Sales Agent as needed to ensure the Model is open and operational.
Essential Functions: Core duties or tasks fundamental and not marginal to the performance of the job.
- Arrive at Sales Center a minimum of 15 to 30 minutes before opening daily and ensure that homes are ready for customer walk-throughs
- Effectively market the community via the community’s Information Box, located outside each Sales Center. At the end of each day, leave 10 (ten) flyers, base price sheets, etc., in the Information Box. When arriving at the community each day, remove all flyers from the Information Box before opening the Sales Center. Information Boxes should be empty during business hours
- Maintain upkeep of sales center and/or model home
- Ensure that all collateral materials are clean copies that project a professional image
- Demonstrate amenities and unique architectural and design features of homes and home sites directly to prospects
- Assist Sales Agent with Administrative tasks as needed.
- Understand and utilize the established sales process when demonstrating homes and home sites
- Record prospect and buyer information in SMART daily on the day the call or visit occurred
Smith Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
To view the full job description, click here.