Tuesday January 6, 2015
A new year brings with it many new beginnings, diagnosis and for prospective homebuyers, cheap it can mean it’s time make the transition to homeownership! At Smith Douglas Homes, we specialize in providing first-time homebuyers in metro Atlanta with the home of their dreams. From sought-after locations and generous floorplans to quality-built homes and affordable pricing, our new home communities offer everything on a buyer’s must-have list.
Currently, we have more than 12 move-in ready new homes available throughout metro Atlanta, including homes in Cherokee, Paulding and Gwinnett counties.
At Tyson Woods in Acworth, buyers will find a new phase of construction underway in this gated community. Offering a great location near I-575 and downtown Acworth, buyers will love everything about this quaint community. Currently, one move-in ready home is available with special pricing:
- The Buffington: Homesite 36, four bedrooms and three bathrooms – $210,260
Located nearby in Canton is Curtis Farm, a new community in a wooded environment that still provides convenience to numerous dining, shopping and entertainment destinations. Buyers can currently select from one move-in ready home featuring reduced pricing:
- The Madison: Homesite 1, four bedrooms and four full bathrooms – $229,900
In North Village at Harmony on the Lakes, Cherokee County’s most sought-after master-planned community, we are offering spacious ranch homes with bonus room options. As an added bonus, new Smith Douglas homeowners can enjoy all of the community’s fantastic amenities. Buyers can currently choose from two move-in ready homes:
- The Campbell: Homesite 148, three bedrooms and two bathrooms – $209,295
- The Bayfield: Homesite 150, four bedrooms and three bathrooms – $227,700
At the established Silver Oak community in Lawrenceville, new homebuyers will find gorgeous homes and an outstanding amenities package that includes a swimming pool, cabana and tennis courts. Buyers can currently choose from two move-in ready homes that feature our most popular floorplans:
- The Bayfield: Homesite 102, four bedrooms and three bathrooms – $194,900
- The Buffington: Homesite 122, four bedrooms and three bathrooms with a full basement – $244,900
Landing at Bay Creek, an established community in Loganville, offers an amazing location, resort-style amenities and fantastic new homes! The amenities at this family-friendly community include a lake, gazebo, swimming pool, cabana, tennis courts and a playground. Currently, just one move-in ready opportunity is available at Landing at Bay Creek:
- The Bayfield: Homesite 3E, four bedrooms and three bathrooms – $184,955
In nearby Buford, homebuyers will find Watermill, an established community located in the sought-after Mill Creek High School district and just one mile from the Mall of Georgia and I-85.
- The Buffington: Homesite 68, four bedrooms and three bathrooms – $199,850
Also located in Buford is Woodward Crossing, a brand new community located in the middle of all that Gwinnett County has to offer. Close to the Mall of Georgia and I-85, and also located in the Mill Creek High School district, there is just one move-in ready home available at Woodward Crossing:
- The Manchester: Homesite 8B, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $189,900
At the gated Highland Falls community in Hiram, buyers can choose from either ranch or two-story floor plans that are perfect for families, empty nesters or first-time homebuyers. Currently available are three move-in ready McGuire plans, which each offer three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms:
- The McGuire: Homesite 114, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $136,445
- The McGuire: Homesite 122, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $135,065
- The McGuire: Homesite 125, thre bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $139,010
Palisades, a new home community in Dallas, is located in the heart of Paulding County. Surrounded by a wooded environment and complete with resort-style amenities, Palisades offers a great location, spacious homesites and large, open floor plans. Buyers have just two move-in ready homes to choose from:
- The Buffington: Homesite 25, four bedrooms and three bathrooms – $174,900
- The Madison: Homesite 26, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $199,900
Our final new home community offering move-in ready homes at exceptional pricing is Ballentine Pointe in Hiram. Featuring new homes priced form the $130,000s, a new phase is now selling.
- The Campbell: Homesite 266, three bedrooms and two bathrooms – $143,900
For more information on any of these move-in ready homes or any of our other new home communities in metro Atlanta, be sure to visit www.SmithDouglas.com.