Smith Douglas Homes has earned the rank of one of the top ten of the fastest growing new home builders in the country! Located in Georgia, we continue to expand with 25-30 fast growing communities located throughout north metro Atlanta. We are seeking a Warranty Representative to help us keep up with our growth. If this sounds like you, read on!
Manage the warranty process for a designated geographic area.
Essential Functions: Core duties or tasks fundamental and not marginal to the performance of the job.
- Conduct 1 month, 3 month and 11 month inspections and customer service on closed homes.
- Maintain supply of 1-3-11 warranty forms.
- Contact trade partner to schedule warranty work as necessary.
- Complete minor warranty work as necessary and request information be recorded in SMART.
- Resolve routine warranty requests.
- Confirm scheduling and inspect warranty work performed by trade partners.
- Conduct QA inspection and acceptance, using QA checklist.
- Conduct inspection of home foundation using foundation checklist and forward to Customer Service Department.
- Conduct post-mechanical and pre-insulation inspection using framing checklist and forward copy to Customer Service Department.
- Notify Builder of exceptions noted on foundation and framing checklists.
- Identify trades with delinquencies and expedite completion.
- Be available for after hours service “on call” duties, on a rotating basis with other Warranty Reps.
- Provide emergency services as required in the community
- Perform daily scheduled warranty as required.
- Provide information to Warranty Manager for product improvement.
- Perform maintenance work on model homes.
Smith Douglas offers a generous benefits package including medical and dental insurance and a 401(k) plan with a company match. This is a full-time, regular, exempt position and will be paid via W-2 earnings.
Smith Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
To view the full job description, click here.