At Smith Douglas Homes, we pride ourselves on being one of the fastest growing, privately owned home building companies in the country. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a Construction Loan Administrator to join our Team at the SDH corporate offices in Woodstock, GA. Smith Douglas Homes is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees as well as a family type work environment.
The Construction Loan Administrator will be a key member of the finance division for one of the largest and fastest growing private homebuilders in the Southeast.
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Submit and monitor loan request across five SDH division and multiple lines of credit
• Work with banks and closing attorneys to ensure timely loan/land closings
• Review settlement statements for accuracy
• Enter settlement statement data into proprietary software platform
• Assist in updating loan portfolio information required by banking partners
• Request and maintain current appraisals across all SDH communities
• Organize and maintain all loan portfolio documentation
Required Skills, Education, & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 0-2 years professional experience; construction or banking industry preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
• Attention to detail & strong organizational skills
• Verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate in a professional manor with banking partners and closing attorneys.
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
This job description is a summary of the duties associated with the named position. While every effort has been made to make this description as complete as possible, this description is not intended to be a complete and inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities related to any one position. Smith Douglas reserves the right to modify what is summarized in this job description as business necessity and efficiency deem appropriate. Smith Douglas is an “at-will” employer, meaning that an associate’s employment has no specified term and that the employment relationship may be terminated any time at the will of either party on notice to the other.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
New home builder Smith Douglas Homes has over 40 years of experience in the business and is widely recognized for constructing quality homes at affordable prices in the places you want to live. At Smith Douglas, you can be assured that your new home is crafted with quality, built with integrity and will retain value for life. Through our proven, disciplined operations, we reduce costs and deliver quality craftsmanship, which translates into a well-constructed home at a price you can afford. We believe that the Smith Douglas Culture will allow everyone involved in the homebuying process to have a positive experience. From our home office in Woodstock, GA to our construction managers and trade partners, our team works like a family, which allows us to deliver excellent service to our customers, because at the end of the day, our customers are part of the Smith Douglas Family too.