Thursday October 8, 2015
When looking to purchase a new home, many home buyers make safety one of their top priorities. Another top consideration for many homebuyers is the serenity of their surrounding area. If you find yourself seeking peace and quiet instead of the hustle and bustle of the big city, consider choosing one of the following cities to make your new home. Each of these cities has been ranked as one of the safest and most peaceful places to live in Georgia by OnlyInYourState.com.
Acworth offers small town living combined with outdoor recreation around Lake Acworth and easy access to Atlanta’s attractions, restaurants and shops. The smaller city also has a crime rate of 0.6 per 100,000 residents.
Looking to live in Acworth? Smith Douglas Homes has the perfect community for you:
- Tyson Woods. This gated community in Acworth is just minutes from I-575 and close to outdoor fun, entertainment, shopping and dining.
Canton has all the charm of a small historic city and offers plenty of local attractions and amenities. The city is home to the Cherokee Arts Center, the Historic Canton Theatre and a quaint Historical Downtown District. The crime rate here is just 0.4 per 100,000 residents. Ready to relocate to Canton? We have several great communities for you to choose from:
- Cherokee Reserve: This new home community offers scenic, wooded views, a secluded setting and convenient access to local attractions, stores and restaurants.
- Curtis Farm: This community, located in a wooded area, offers a quiet environment and is close to Woodmont Golf Club, Canton Marketplace and more. Homes in this community can have up to 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and feature open, spacious layouts.
- Iris Park: This established community is close to high-rated schools, the downtown district and several shopping and dining options. Iris Park features home plans that offer open layouts, dramatic foyers and oversized master retreats.
- River Brooke: Situated in a quiet setting, this community provides quick access to I-575, entertainment venues, stores and restaurants. The new phase for River Brooke offers beautiful lots featuring 1,600+ square feet ranch or two-story floor plans. Want a gourmet kitchen? You can get one in your new home at River Brooke.
- Station at Prominence: This family-friendly community is just minutes from major roadways, including I-575, as well as shopping and dining. You can snag a home in this community with up to 3,377 square feet of living space!
Dallas provides a chance to enjoy a small-town environment while still being close to all that Atlanta has to offer. Dallas offers several local amenities and attractions, including parks, a historic downtown area and historic sites. The crime rate in this small city is 1.2 per 100,000 residents. Interested in living in Dallas? We have some great communities in Dallas that are ready to become your new home:
- Macland Mill: This community offers easy access to tons of shopping and dining options in nearby West Cobb and Hiram. The homes in this community have the largest floor plans with up to 6 bedrooms.
- Palisades: This quiet, wooded community is located in Paulding County, which is one of the fastest growing counties in the US. Palisades is just minutes from the Silver Comet Trail, restaurants and shops. Palisades offers several resort-style amenities, including a pool, kids’ pool and lighted tennis courts.
- Stonewood Creek: This new community is close to all of the shops, restaurants and other amenities that the Hiram and West Cobb areas have to offer. If you’re looking for a community that has it all, try Stonewood Creek! Between the beautiful, open floor plans and the community pool with cabana and lighted tennis courts, Stonewood Creek is a great community to join.
Woodstock offers recreational fun on Lake Allatoona, along with local parks, Dixie Speedway and a historic downtown area filled with art galleries and quaint shops. Woodstock also has a low crime rate of 1.4 per 100,000 residents.
- Cornerstone Manor: This landscaped community offers easy access to Highway 92, Lake Allatoona, local golf courses and the downtown area. Homes in this community can have between 3 and 5 bedrooms and superior detailing and crown molding.
- Water’s Edge at River Park: This community is close to downtown Woodstock and offers several amenities, including a pool, fitness center, community park and lighted tennis courts. Hate lawn maintenance? We’ll take care of it for you in this beautiful community.
Loganville has top-rated schools, shops, restaurants and local attractions, including Vines Botanical Gardens. This community also enjoys a low crime rate of 1.7 per 100,000 residents.
- Bay Creek: The Landing at Bay Creek and The Village at Bay Creek offer quick access to Bay Creek Park and the area’s best schools. These Gwinnett County communities are zoned for fantastic school districts, feature charming exteriors and lavish master retreats.
No matter which community you choose, you’re sure to fall in love with your new home from Smith Douglas Homes. If you’re interested in learning more about homes available in any of our communities, contact a New Home Specialist today to learn more.