Friday January 10, 2020
Each year we reflect back on what was the best of the best. As we take a look back on our year of 2019 we have matched up all of our sales to identify which plans were top on our customer’s books! Here’s how our list shapes up.
- The Buffington. This two story 2,548 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath home delights with its massive second-floor owner's suite privately tucked away on the same level as its three additional bedrooms. Unexpected luxuries on the first floor include a planning desk, mud room, and kitchen island open to the family room. Flex space on this floor offers the choice of living, dining, study or fifth bedroom.
- The Bayfield. This ranch home with optional second floor bed and bath ranges from 1,642 – 2,010 square feet and features 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 baths. This home features an open living area with access to a covered patio for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, and a private owner's suite separated from two secondary bedrooms on the main floor with plenty of flexibility of optional spaces.
- The Avery. This single-story, ranch home is very well received for its curb appeal and light filled open layout. Featuring 2,404 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. With the owner’s suite at the rear of the home with secondary bedrooms in the front, the layout allows for privacy. The home features a large dining room to entertain and a welcoming owner’s entry and expansive mud room at the garage.
- The Oxford. This townhome plan lives large. With 1,897 – 1,933 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, our buyers love the open kitchen with generous pantry and center island that lead to dining area and out to the back yard. Upstairs, this home has an unexpected expansive owner’s suite with spa-like bath and walk-in closet. Bedroom two has a dual, full-wall closet while bedroom three has its own walk-in closet. To top it all off, a light-filled, full-size laundry room conveniently completes the second level.
- The Benson. This 1,801 square foot, 3 bed and 2.5 bath home is known for being a great value. With a welcoming, light-filled entry, owner’s love the connected living-dining-kitchen layout that spans the entire width of the home. Its well-designed kitchen helps minimize clutter with a walk-in corner pantry and planning desk. Upstairs are the bedrooms, a conveniently located laundry room, cozy loft, and spacious closets that add to an amazing amount of storage.